Auto 720 - Excel Template
Form 720 is not only for securities deposited abroad through brokers, but also for any assets deposited abroad, such as securities held abroad:
- Bank or credit accounts.
- Values or rights.
- Shares and units in the share capital or equity fund of Collective Investment Undertakings.
- Life or disability insurance and temporary or life annuities.
- Ownership and rights in rem in immovable property.
For this purpose we provide a Excel template where you can enter all your assets deposited abroad.
Here we show you how it works and the steps to follow to obtain your Form 720. There are two ways:
1- Completed through the excel template. (Explained in this section)
2- Through your broker's statement (Explained in another article)
The table of contents of this article is:
- Prepare excel template Model 720
- Generate BOE 720 file (Purchasing process)
- Import and file with the Tax Agency, the Provincial Councils of Guipúzcoa, Vizcaya and Álava, and the Treasury of Navarre.
Prepare excel template Model 720
If you have a broker or assets that do not conform to the ones Autodeclaro works with with your broker's statementYou can generate a customised excel file by filling it in yourself. The steps would be:
- Get Excel template in: model720-2021 - Google Spreadsheet
- Once you have opened the template, make a copy to your google drive.
- Fill in the template, and once completed, download it in the following format .xlsx
Generate BOE 720 file (Purchasing process)
- Choose the desired "version" and "add to cart".
- Select the ".xlsx" file previously downloaded from Google sheets, indicate the "Country / Region" where you reside, together with the email address where you also wish to receive the resulting Form 720.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and finally "Place the order"..
- Once the Form 720 has been filled in automatically, you will see in the order confirmation a link to "download your Form".
Note: It is also sent to the email address you previously indicated.
Import and file with the Tax Agency, Provincial Councils of Gipuzkoa, Bizkaia, Alava and the Navarre Tax Office
At this article we explain how to import the Modelo 720 file generated by Autodeclaro according to the tax office that corresponds to you.