Model D6 presentation
Once the D6 model has been automatically filled in with "Auto D6You have three ways to submit your application:
- Postal or ordinary mail: Only for individuals. The D6 form can be filled in and printed out using the AFORIX program or you can request the paper form at the Ministry of Industry or at the territorial or provincial directorates of Commerce. Please note that you must sign it by hand.
Indicate as addressee: "Att: Secretaría General de Comercio Internacional de Servicios e Inversiones". Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism General Register Pº Castellana, 162, 28046 Madrid Telephone: 91 349 24 31 Email: email@example.com
- By registration or physical presentation: You can go to any registry office of the central administration to submit your application.
- Telematically: You must have a digital certificate. The D6 form is filled in using the AFORIX program, signed electronically and submitted via the Internet in the electronic headquarters of the State Secretariat for Trade. You can also access the filing page directly from AFORIX itself (the page to file the D6 form virtually will open directly in your browser when you try to access it from the programme).
Below is a step-by-step guide to the latter option of filing electronically.
Filing Model D6 telematically - Step by step
- Once you have the completed Form D6, you have to open the AFORIX application, go to "Form" and open the *.aforixm" file that you received by post.
- Then, go to "Telematic Submission" -> "Electronic Signature" -> "Sign electronically". This action will generate a file with extension ".aforixd"
- File the declaration in https://oficinavirtual.comercio.gob.es/eAFORIX/
Select the D6 model (file with extension ".aforixd") and click next.
- Validation of the file and attachment of documentation
If the file sent is valid. The following window will appear. Here you must provide the scanned ID card together with the brokers' statements with the values submitted.
- Result of the declaration submitted